Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our 2011 Christmas Card

Our year in a nutshell!




We started 2011 in Meridian, MS.
In May, we officially moved from Minot, ND to northern CA
and bought a home with 5 acres. 
 
We sold our N.D. home last December, this spring it and our rental property (the barn shaped one below) got flooded and will be knocked down soon.

My handsome soldier will continue to instruct in the MC-12 at Beale AFB.  


We went to Alabama for 5 weeks of Squadron Officer School.



I have stayed busy sewing
and have opened up an online  store at  aSimpleDimple.etsy.com. 
I also started blogging a little bit asimpledimple.blogspot.com.
At church I was the Gospel Doctrine teacher for 6 months and
just got called as the Primary 1st Counselor!

We’ve been very blessed and look forward to hopefully
staying put for a couple of years! 

May God bless y’all! 


6 comments:

  1. Are those Scripture holders. JR got a set for his Birthday and when he got baptized In December. Let me know how much they are? Hope you are enjoying California and hope to see you sometime soon, we miss and love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tauna, The bags pictured are lunch bags. I have a pattern for regular or mini scripture cases though! I made some for a family for Christmas and forgot to take a picture of them. oops I just made another one out of a flight suit and will try to get it posted soon! :)

      Delete
  2. You forgot to mention that you were named Spouse of SOS!!!

    Wow, I am truly impressed with all that you do! It was an honor to meet you!

    Congratulations on a great 2011 and here's to another one in 2012 :)

    Maj Angela Jacobson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela..I sure enjoyed my time at S.O.S. and am honored to have received that award! Thanks and God bless though the new year

      Delete
  3. Hey girl. I always think about you guys. Sounds like you have been keeping busy. Im just here in florida with the fam trying to stay busy. Lol. Haven't found a job yet and im having a nervous breakdown.pray for me please. I need lots of it this way. Glad to here you're doing well and thanks for keeping in touch lady. All the best for the new year. Tell the hubby we said hello. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you have family around! How much longer til Berto gets back? Have you found a good church yet? I'll keep you guys in my prayers! Best of luck on finding a job and keeping busy! Are there any places to volunteer? It'd at least keep you busy :) Hang in there!

      Delete