Monday, October 31, 2011

NO MORE A STRANGER

In Mitch Albom’s book The Five People You Meet in Heaven, we read that Strangers are just family you have yet to come to know.

In the Bible J  Hebrews 13:2, Paul writes, “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares”.

I was blessed to meet some wonderful strangers about 7 weeks ago. We were all staying in the same lodging building while our spouses attended military training.  We came from all around the world and were able to share our talents (crocheting, essential oils, acupressure, blogging, photography, and cooking) with each other during the five weeks we were together!  One thing I learned was blogging. Which is why you can read this today! Thanks Heather!  
  I taught others how to make cookies and bread from scratch!



 The dad of these cute boys did a photo shoot while I helped his boys make cookies for the first time!
Check out his amazing photos and the recipe we used!


I’m thankful to my Heavenly Father for all the strangers I’ve been blessed to meet as I’ve moved around the country! May God bless and watch over each of you and all the strangers I’ve yet to meet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment