Wednesday, February 29, 2012

All-Purpose Cleaning Spray Recipe

4 cups (1 qt) warm water
1 Tablespoon white vinegar
1 Tablespoon Borax powder
3/4 teaspoon  liquid dish soap (I used Dawn)

Pour the water into an empty, rinsed spray bottle. Add borax and vinegar. Shake well. Add the liquid dish soap last and gently shake to mix well.
   If you add the dish soap earlier, you'll be dealing with lots of suds ;)

This stuff degreases, sanitizes and disinfects for a fraction of cost of commercial products.
   Thanks Monc!!!


I cleaned my bathrooms, including the mirrors with this and it worked great!  Plus I didn't have to worry about bleaching my clothes! :)   Yeah!!!

Oh........
I was wondering if you could use Lemon Juice instead of Vinegar. I guess you'd store it in the fridge so the Lemon doesn't go bad....   
                                                            Let me know what ya think!




.....

No comments:

Post a Comment