Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Celtic Knot table and benches

It's finally finished!!!  I started this a couple of years ago in North Dakota before my soldier's deployment to Iraq, 2 TDY's (temporary military move), a PCS (permanent change of station), etc.   I love it and can't wait to use it outside in the mornings and evenings!  


It was so much fun to find the designs, tweak them a bit, make them large enough to fit on the furniture and then wood burn them... I love the smell of burning pine!   I have another bench all cut out but I need to find another Celtic knot design to put on it and I need to find a wood burner to borrow.  :)    That might be a while before it gets done.   A friend is borrowing my Kreg Jig Pocket hole kit so until it's back... no rush!

The line above is completely connected... one line...  how many times does it take you to complete it without messing up?

Bree, I think this table would be perfect for some games!!!   Y'all wanna visit California? :) ;)



The left one has one line, the right bench has 2 lines
 
Have fun following the lines!!!


...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is so beautiful. You did an amazing job! ^_^

    Hugs,
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete